1. Go to members.InstantChurchDirectory.com
2. Click on the link: First time signing in? Create a login now.
3. Enter the email address as it is listed in the family portion of the directory.
This is the email address you and your family have on file for Church communications.
4. Create a password.
The password must be 8 characters long and contain at least two of the following special characters: capital letters, numbers or symbols.
5. Retype the password to confirm it and click “Request Login.”
6. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see the verification email? Check your junk/spam email filter.
7. To complete the sign-up process, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you in that email.
8. Once you confirm your email, you may sign at members.InstantChurchDirectory.com.
Your email with the password you created will allow you to access all the Instant Church Directory apps on any device.
Interested in having the directory on your cell phone or tablet?
Select one of the device-specific instructions below to learn how to download and install the Instant Church Directory App:
Need help signing in? Please contact the Pilgrim Church directory administrator: Melissa MacDonald